- Create a Facebook fanpage -Invite friends, upload content, photos, videos etc
- Have a Facebook icon link on your webpage
- Create a YouTube account and upload videos. Have your business url included in description box and embedded in the video
- Have a YouTube icon link on your webpage
- Join Twitter-get social and keep your followers informed on special offers and events
- Have a Twitter icon link on your webpage
- Join your professional association in your local state and attend networking events. Give out your business card
- Join online business directories that are relevant to your niche
- Participate in online forums related to your niche
- Write a 400word article every day and submit it to an article directory
- Write a compelling author resource box with your business url link and use it in all your articles and forum postings
- Write a report or e-book and offer it as a free gift to subscribers
- Install RSS feeds to inform people on your new articles, blogs, tweets and web content
- Engage in email marketing sending regular newsletters to your list
- Use your email list to finance your purchases through “pre-order” sales
- Engage in joint ventures with businesses offering complimentary services
- Perform email list swaps with business associates
- Advertise your website in your brick and mortar shop to your customers
- Link your business website to similar businesses of quality reputation
- Create a Google places business listing and optimize it
- Insert Geotags or Google Map in your website
- Invest in yourself by reading widely and improving your expert status in your niche
- Sign up for free newsletters, webinars and other informative resources that will give you ideas and provide a platform for you to participate in discussions and forums.
- Have excellent customer service responding quickly and politely to customers.
- Post free ads on free ad websites like Craigslist.
- Send free text messages from your email account to your customers’ cell phones promoting your business products and services.
About Richard ButlerRichard Butler has been marketing online since 1993. As well as having generated "affiliate" income, he also provides "done for you" solutions for small business owners & entrepreneurs: http://goTBMS.com and has his only Web Hosting solution: http://BritHost.net He has also used his online skills in his Real Estate Investing business, where he is well known as the "video marketing" expert. http://VideoDominationSystem.com http://RichardButler.biz
Leave a Reply
about affiliate affiliate marketing Beginners best Blogging Business Businesses Customers Email marketing empower network Engine free from Google Guide help Home Internet local local business Management market Marketing Marketing Consultant Mobile Mobile Marketing money Online Optimization Program Programs Reputation Management Search SEO Small some start Strategies Training Using video video marketing work youtube
Can You Have More Sales, Too?
Helping over 115,000+ businesses like yours raise profits and build customer relationships using AWeber's opt-in email marketing software for over 10 years.
Take a Free Test Drive today!