- Higher Conversion Rates- Video sales pages have higher conversion rates than text sales pages. It is estimated that websites that contain video convert more than double compared to normal websites. If you add videos to your website and your sales pages you will notice an increase in the number of people who end up doing business with you.
- Higher Viewing Rates- over 50% of people who watch a video will watch it to the end compared to the paltry 10% who will read the entire text on a website. Indeed most people will skim over a block of text, yet people can’t skim over a video. Video is therefore a more effective way to get your entire sales message across and get it fully understood.
- Leverage- the number of people you can reach with video can reach into thousands and even hundreds of thousands in a very short period of time. Some YouTube videos even have over a million views. That kind of traffic on your text website would probably crash your server, but can be easily handled on social media sites like YouTube or Facebook.
- Greater interest- video piques the interest of your website visitors more than a block of text and it has been proven that people will be more willing to spend 5 minutes watching a video than 5 minutes reading a block of text.
- Positions you as an expert- video enables you to present yourself as an expert in your field because a personal appearance builds a level of credibility that makes your business look more professional. Also it gives you an edge over your competitors because not many business owners are utilizing video as part of their marketing strategy.
In the next article we will look at 5 more benefits of video marketing